Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Say It Ain't Snow!


Good Grief Charlie Brown! Another FOOT? How is this possible? No school? Again?


For those of you who don't know, here in South Jersey, we had a major Nor'Easter this past weekend that dropped a whopping 2 feet of snow on our neck of the woods. And yesterday another one came a knockin' on our door. This time, another FOOT! Bringing the grand total in less than 4 days to 3 feet of snow. Say it ain't so! My lucky parents got out of dodge just in the knick of time and headed south to Florida for a few weeks.


May I introduce "Frosita" the Mexican Snowwoman.

She looks happy enough.


This is my family during the blizzard.





My next post will be on Met Monday, where I expose myself morphing from the Kim you all know from My Domestic Bliss, to Jack Nicholson in The Shining...........

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Brrr! Hope you all thaw out soon! And I thought it was cold down here in the South! :) Hey, is your doggie a Bichon? I had one for years and we LOVED him. They're just precious!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

"brrrrhooey"! My new word for being winter weary here in the Mid-Atlantic!

Sherri said...

Bundle up! Brrrrrrr! I like snow but being a Southern Gal that is just TOO much for me.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

We're snowed in here in a PA, too. I spend the day blogging and baking cookies and playing with our Bichon, Caesar. He doesn't like the snow and we had to shovel out a square for him to potty. lol