Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love You Rich

To THE MAN in my life.
I have loved you in so many ways, for so many years
For so many different reasons.

You have given yourself to me so completely
And loved me so unconditionally.

You make me feel special every day
And loved, and needed, and wanted, and important.

You forgive me when I don't deserve it.
Are patient with me, even when I don't give you the same courtesy.

You build me up and encourage me in everything that I do
Believe in me when I don't believe in myself.

You are a good man.
An honest man.
A man of integrity.

You are witty and charming
Sexy and sweet.

You are everything that I could ever ask for in a husband,
partner, soulmate, best friend.

You are my Valentine.
I love you,
Kim

7 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kim, that is so sweet. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day...Kim

Aimee said...

Kim,

This is such a sweet post. I have read a few of your entries and you are a very skilled writer and I hope to that I am able to find some great finds like you do. Thank you so much for following me:)

Aimee

stephanie said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Wendy is a very dear friend of mine!! We have actually talked about you before (in a good way)!! I live in Central PA, if you ever bring your family to Hersheypark, you must let Wendy and I know!! I LOVE your background on your blog, so pretty!!! Have a great week!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Awww - beautiful letter.
Thanks for the encouraging words, and I remember reading your RMS post a few weeks back. You are so right!
I am feeling much better about the whole thing now...

Danielle

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Oooohhh how sweet! I hope ya'll had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Cathy

Dayka Robinson said...

I think the store is relatively inexpensive, especially compared with others here in Atlanta. The couch I showed started at $1800, but at some of the other popular boutiques here it would EASILY be listed at $6500--easily. I had a couch custom done that ended up being close to that price, so I don't consider it to be ridiculously overpriced. I don't want to throw any names out there, but if you ever come furniture shopping here, you'll understand. Sometimes I want to slap these people for their prices! :)

Anne Lorys said...

What a wonderful tribute to your honey! Love it!

:-)
Anne