Monday, September 3, 2012

SET YOUR DVR!!



Well this is just about one of the proudest moments of my life, and who better to share it with than my dearest and sweetest blog friends.  

Tonight at 10:00, my daughter Mallory is making her television debut!  She recently filmed a pilot for a new show called Killer Profiles that airs tonight on the BIO Channel.  It's about the life of serial killer Bobby Joe Long, who is currently on death row.  The show is a re-enactment of the killer's life and Mallory plays his young mother in various scenes.    

We are just about ready to burst with excitement over here in anticipation!  It's a great way to end a great Summer.

xoxo,
Kim


12 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Congratulations Kim!!! That is so cool!!!

I bet your daughter Mallory will be fantastic :)

Dee

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Congratulations to your daughter and her proud parents! I don't believe we get that channel....but I will check...

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Congratulations, Kim, to you and your daughter! I'll bet you are all so excited to see her on television.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How exciting for all of you! I would watch, but I don't get the BIO channel.

Shelley said...

How exciting!!

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Oh my heavens that is just exciting. You sound like our family when our nephew debuted on a show on The History Channel. It was so strange seeing him on screen like that. I wish her continued success.

Karrie said...

Cool!!

Artsy VaVa said...

How exciting! I know you are so proud. Congratulations to Mallory!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Oh how exciting, Kim. I'm hoping we can get it, but regardless, I know she's going to do a great job! Our children are such treasures!

Carol

Jemsmom said...

That is so exciting!!!! I just ran to see if we get that channel and we don't get it! I wonder if I can see it online? Congratulations to Mallory! I know you are a proud Mommy!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Congratulations to Mallory! This is so exciting!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

That IS exciting! Yeah for your whole family.