Saturday, January 15, 2011
I'm A Stylish Blogger!!
Many thanks to my sweet friend CAS at An Oasis In The Desert for giving me this fun award. I always enjoy getting to know my blog friends better through these cute little bios!
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a Jersey Girl, born and bred. Lived here my whole life and will probably never leave (unless I win the HGTV Dream Home 2011, in which case I will be moving to Stowe, VT.)
2. I graduated from Rutgers University in 1991, got engaged to my college sweetie in 1992, we married exactly 1 year later in 1993, bought our first house in 1994 and had our first child in 1995.
3. If you didn't figure this out yet from #2, I'm very methodical and routine-oriented. "Spontaneous" is not in my vocabulary!
4. I am one of three children - 2 older girls and a boy. My husband is also one of three children - 2 older girls and a boy. So naturally, we have 2 older girls and a boy (by next week.) By now you have probably figured out that I'm just a little anal.
5. I hate network television. By that I mean, sitcoms and dramas. I prefer shows on cable channels like HGTV, Bravo, Discovery and History. Although I will admit to the guilty pleasure of The Real Housewives of (fill in the blank) and Jerseylicious, which is NOT a good representation of true Jersey people, I assure you!
6. I hate crowds and avoid them at all costs.
7. I never go to concerts (refer to #6). But mostly because I don't believe in the concept of paying a lot of money to hear someone sing when I can just buy the song on ITunes for a buck and listen to it on my IPod in the comfort of my own space.
If you are a follower/friend, then go ahead and grab the Stylish Blogger Award and tell others more about yourself. It's a fun way to get to know each other better, don't ya think??
Have a wonderful weekend. Today is hubby's birthday (he's 43!) and we will be celebrating at home with family.