Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mary's Living Room

I recently had the pleasure of designing a Living Room for a previous client.  Mary is a wonderful lady who lives in a beautiful condo.  Her personality is sweet and soft so I decided to use that as my inspiration for her room.

As usual, my starting point was the accessories.  I found a set of pillows on Joss and Main that gave me the color scheme for the whole room.


It's a very large room and the previous arrangement made it feel disconnected (sorry no before pictures...).


Almost everything in this room was purchased online.  The chairs and rug are from Overstock.




The sofa, ottoman, accent table and media console are all from Joss and Main.  Most of the pillows and throws are also from Joss and Main.



The window treatments and artwork are from Bed, Bath & Beyond.


Miscellaneous accessories were purchased at Marshalls and Ross.



This project came in way under budget. Mary is thrilled with her new space and already has me looking for new Dining Room furniture with the money we saved.

But before that I'm taking time off for some much needed rest and relaxation!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulicious day!!
xoxo,
Kim

Linking to:  Creative Cain Cabin's Budget Decorating Party
                    Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday






4 comments:

Stacey said...

Kim, the room is really pretty. It looks fresh and inviting. A little cozy with some modern touches. I like it alot!

Melinda said...

Great job!

Very pretty colors.

M :)

Jemsmom said...

Kim! That is fantastic! I love the colors and how soft and cozy it all feels!

Becca Bertotti said...

GREAT job, Kim! I love what you did ... the pillows are perfect with such a fun pop of color! Your client must be thrilled!